Hi, I am Mahesh. By weaving my talent for problem-solving with a love for storytelling, I create user experience solutions in the digital space. I use entrepreneurship and design thinking to solve hard problems and build products better.
It all begins with a concept and being able to watch a concept grow into a reality brings me pure joy. My strengths lie in design strategy, customer development, user interface design, usability testing and idea generation. I have a bias toward prototyping and testing over wireframing and theorizing. I am a strong advocate for putting a version of the product in users hands as quickly as possible. I am well versed in customer development and user testing techniques and have experience doing research, user interviews, developing proto-personas, and comparative assessments.
In my search for great adventure, I'm looking for a full-time design role where I can give, take and grow my knowledge and skills.
- high in products, technology, design.
- medium into business, fashion, the stock market.
- low into conversations which won't improve my life and skills.
Some Books that shaped my thinking in my profession:
- Don't make me think - Steve Krug
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products - Nir Eyal
- 50 User Experience Best Practices - Above Fold Team
- UXPin - UX Design Process Best Practices
- Several blogs
- The design is not just what it looks like and feels like. The design is how it works.
- People aren’t trying to use computers. They are trying to get their jobs done.
- The computer in the world rather than the world in the computer.